Harmony 2.3 Wood Stove
Introduced on the market in 2018, the Harmony leaves no one indifferent with its look reminiscent of cast iron appliances, while offering the many advantages of wood stoves made of steel. The detail of the unique Fluted Roman Doric columns provides great elegance. Largely meeting EPA requirements with emissions below 1.54 g/h, the Harmony is an eco-friendly appliance that easily complies with the most stringent North American requirements.
Available with a refined black or silver door trim, this unit becomes a serious choice to consider. Installation in a mobile home is allowed and you can add an air supply to the combustion to meet the requirements of domestic energy sources. Its 2.3 cubic feet combustion chamber makes the Harmony a generous source of heat for your home that will certainly meet your highest expectations.
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area (ft²) : ()||500 – 2,100|
|Overall firebox volume :||2.4|
|Maximum burn time : ()||8 h|
|Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : (2)||75,000 BTU/h (22.0 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) : (2) (3)||14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW) to 28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : (3)||N.A. (HHV) (4)||N.A. (LHV) (5)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||69% (HHV) (4)||74 % (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum efficiency : (6) (7)||77 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (8)||1.54 g/h|
|Average CO : (9)||89.4 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency EPA certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20″|
|Log positioning||Over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6″|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||12′|
|Approved for an alcove installation||Yes|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Shipping Weight||435 lb (198 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||16 1/2″ X 10 1/8″|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Overall dimension (Height)||30 1/8″|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 5/8″|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||25 5/8″|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||9″|
|Door opening – dimension (Width)||17 1/2″|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||11 7/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||21″|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||17 1/4″|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|Steel thickness – body||3/16″|
|Steel thickness – top||3/8″|
|Easy-to-access ash drawer||Yes|
|USA standard (emissions)||Comply with EPA 2020|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Minimum clearances to combustibles*
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance – back wall||14 1/2″||6″||11″||6″|
|Clearance – placed in a corner||12″||12″||12″||12″|
|Clearance – side wall||22″||22″||22″||22″|
|Clearance – top (measured from the platform on which the appliance is installed)**||84″||84″||84″||84″|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner’s manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.