Destination 2.7 Wood Insert
Enerzone invites you to a new experience in wood burning insert. The Destination 2.7 stands out at first sight with its eloquent cast iron faceplate adorned with a distinctive louver and its large glass surface for an assertive, and distinguished style. Our design expertise has been put to the service of uncompromising aesthetics and functionality. Despite its large size, this tapered insert will appeal to the needs of smaller spaces. A cuttable faceplate, a fresh air intake and a rigid fire screen are available for further customization.
Equipped with incomparable performance, this insert offers 80,000 BTU/h with an emission rate of only 1.14 g/h; a value well below the next EPA standards. Require nothing less than an Enerzone appliance to enjoy precious moments of relaxation in the comfort of your home!
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area (ft²) : ()||750 – 2,200|
|EPA loading volume (ft³) :||1.69|
|Overall firebox volume :||2.5|
|Maximum burn time : ()||8 h|
|Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : (2)||80,000 BTU/h (23.4 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) : (2) (3)||14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW) to 48,200 BTU/h (14.13 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : (3)||N.A. (HHV) (4)||N.A. (LHV) (5)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||68% (HHV) (4)||73% (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum efficiency : (6) (7)||74 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (8)||1.14 g/h|
|Average CO : (9)||53 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency EPA certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20″|
|Log positioning||Over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6″|
|Type of chimney||Liner – ULC-S635, CAN/ULC-S640, UL1777|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15′|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||24 1/4″ x 12 5/8″|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Overall dimension (Height)||24 5/8″|
|Overall dimension (Width)||30 1/2″|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||21 5/8″|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||12 1/2″|
|Door opening – dimension (Width)||25 1/2″|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||12 1/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||20 1/2″|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||12 3/4″|
|Moulded refractory bricks||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|Adjustable threaded legs||Yes|
|Steel thickness – body||24 7/8″|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S628|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|