Solution 2.5-ZC II Wood Fireplace
The fireplace has always been the heart of the living room. A unifying element, to this day it is still one of the most coveted projects of previous generations as well as those to come.
Designed to fulfill your expectations, the Solution 2.5ZC II clearly stands out from other fireplaces. Endowed with exceptional performance and efficiency that is far ahead of the competition. With the consumer for whom wood is a clean and renewable source of heating in mind, Enerzone designers created this non-catalytic unit that truly stands out. Experience wood heating in its most complete form.
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area (ft²) : ()||750 – 2,200|
|Overall firebox volume :||2.5|
|EPA loading volume (ft³) :||1.69|
|Maximum burn time : ()||9 h|
|Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) : (2)||80,000 BTU/h (23.4 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) : (2) (3)||14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW) to 48,200 BTU/h (14.13 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : (3)||N.A. (HHV) (4)||N.A. (LHV) (5)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||68% (HHV) (4)||73% (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum efficiency : (6) (7)||74%|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (8)||1.14 g/h|
|Average CO : (9)||53 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency EPA certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20″|
|Log positioning||Over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6″|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15′|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Shipping Weight||523 lb (237 kg)|
|Door type||Double, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||22 1/4″ x 13 1/2″|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Overall dimension (Height)||40 5/8″|
|Overall dimension (Width)||36 3/4″|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||23 7/8″|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||10 1/2″|
|Door opening – dimension (Width)||25 3/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||12 1/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||20 3/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||17 1/2″|
|Moulded refractory bricks||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|Cast iron andirons||Yes|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 127|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC-S610|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
APPROVED CHIMNEY TYPES
|American Metal||HSS||AC Triple Wall||6″ (15 cm)|
|American Metal||HS||AC Triple Wall||6″ (15 cm)|
|DuraVent||DuraTech||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|DuraVent||DuraTech Canada (DTC)||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|DuraVent||DuraTech Premium||2″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|DuraVent||DuraPlus||AC Triple Wall||6″ (15 cm)|
|Metal Fab||Temp Guard||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Olympia Chimney||Champion Chimney System||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Olympia Chimney||Rockford Chimney Systems||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Olympia Chimney/SBI Venting Division||Ventis||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|SBI Venting Division||Nexvent||1″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Security Chimney||S-2100+||2″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Selkirk||CF Sentinel (CF)||2″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Selkirk||Super Pro 2100 (ALT)||2″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
|Selkirk||Super Vent 2100 (JM)||2″ Solid Pack||6″ (15 cm)|
* Specific components may be required depending on the chimney manufacturer.
|Minimum clearances to combustibles*
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Clearance – top (measured from the platform on which the appliance is installed)**||80″||80″|
|Clearance – combustible side mantle to unit||8″||8″|
|Clearance – combustible side wall to unit||13″||13″|
|Clearance – top shelf to unit||58″||58″|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner’s manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.